In this pandemic situation, Pest Control Corp is observing the changes and requirements that can help us to be safe and also keep our customers safe from COVID-19 Spread. We are trying our best to keep our technicians as well and clients up to date and aware of the situation, effect, and precautionary measurements.
As of now, we are continuing to provide our services as per booked schedules but we follow all the guidelines and safety measurements very strictly. We need your support too, If you as a customer are sick or concerned then it is our advice to contact our office immediately on 02-8123-0986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pest Control Corp’s technicians are also trained and instructed to strictly follow all the guidelines, safety measurements, and recommendations as released by Centres of Disease Control (CDC). By following them strictly we are ensuring our technician’s protection as well as protection of the home and office owners or tenants.
Here we are listing current precautionary measurements we are following to ensure the safety of our staff and clients:
- Our technicians will go through a thermal screening before leaving our center for any service or just after coming back to our center.
- Along with all the safety gear, personal protective equipment along with masks and gloves are to be worn always by pest control technicians during the complete inspection and treatments.
- Our Technicians will Hand wash and use sanitizers before and after every service.
- We are disinfecting shared equipment or equipment that could be placed on common work surfaces on a regular basis.
- Any technician feeling sick or has a family member with health issues and showing similar symptoms will be prohibited from working for between 14-28 days.
- During the inspection, our technicians will avoid getting in touch with suspicious surfaces.
- We instructed our technicians to ask if the homeowner or tenant is unwell or in self-quarantine, before entering a property.
- If a homeowner or tenant is/ found unwell or is in any form of isolation, then our technicians will not be allowed to enter a property or providing any services.
- We also advised our technicians to avoid handshakes and will also maintain a distance of 1.5 meters from each other and between person to person where required. So they can inform you to follow the same.
- Our technicians will always wear Latex gloves during providing services inside a home or building and the same need to be replaced before each service.
- All technicians are instructed to update us on any health changes immediately.
- We also encouraged our technicians to withdraw if they are unsure or concerned about their health situations.
- The wellness of our technicians and our customers is top priority of Pest Control Corp.
Our technicians can ask home/office owners or tenants a few questions before entering a property to ensure the safety of both sides. Meanwhile, customers are also advised to follow all the safety measures to avoid any health risks, some of them are.
- Clean your hands often. Use soap + water, or a 60% alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance of 1.5 meters from our technicians and from any other people.
- Stay away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Wear gloves and masks.
- Cover your nose and mouth with napkins, your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have cough, fever, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
By following all the guidelines and safety measures we can avoid any health risk and also ensure to not become a virus carrier. For any further questions please contact Our team immediately.
Pest Control Corp is providing all the Pest control services by following all the guidelines and for getting rid of pests you can call us on 02-8123-0986. We will provide you all the required services with same dedication and by keeping safety on priority. Call us now and protect you, your property, and your loved ones at least from one problem because cure of COVID-19 will take some more time.